Wednesday, May 9, 2018 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Nipawin Evergreen Centre
Mayor Harper, members of Council, and Administration will be in attendance to answer question, provide information and , gather public feedback on the 2017-2021 Strategic direstion of COuncil, communincations, department implementation plans, and current projects.
Also invited to be in attendance to answer questions and gather public feedback:
- Nipaoiwn & District Chamber of commerce
- Prairie Wild Consulting (Downtown Visioning and Implementation Plan)
- Townfolio (Community profile network
- Boreal Area Regional Waste Authority Inc.
- Twin Lakes District Planning Commission
- Municode Services (Building Code and Inspections)
- Protective Services: Nipawin Fire, Bylaw Enforcement, Northe East EMS and the RCMP
- Wapiti Regional Library
Once you've visited the various information booths, you are invited to stay and enjoy some refreshments, and continue the dialogue.Phone: 306-862-9866